ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 Northbourne....Bournemouth

Valver..
alreeeet mate i saw u this time and u didnt see me...comin up to redhill roundabout...u were goin towards castlelane and i was headin towards northbourne round about!!!! :D :D

A Beautiful R32
What time was this? It was probably me ClioHead!!!

Darren I have been zipping around that area a bit recently ;)

However I have seen a carbon copy of mine roaming the streets...

Actually, thinking about it, I keep seeing a red 106 Gti, and every time I see I think that's lovely, want one of those...

Valver..
it was about 5.....it was you u had a sticker in the back window... vip up top on... grey ish kinda colour...and glasses...hehe...STALKER... :D

if u wanna seee pics of me car look in the "clio" section...sooo u no wat to look out for :D

Valver..
yeeeeeee......thats call...theres a few ppl from around the B'mouth area off here..would be goood..ill leave it in ur hands :D goood man!

There's 2 silver 182 with cup packs going about the area. One driven by an elderly man in his 70's, the other driven by a younger chap.

I bet you're envious of that younger guy hey Davey? ;) :rasp:

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
My red GTi would be seen between CorfeMullen and Poole inthe mornings and evenings...

I saw the Bmth meet thread but as I'm not a full member I cannot reply.
My friend Mark_s and I both currently own pocket rockets and aspire to Clio ownership :)

A Beautiful R32
No worries bud.... you're more than welcome if we ever actually get round to meeting!! :rolleyes:

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for a red 106 Gti then... ;)