ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 Warrington Cruise Last Night

200 FF Storm Grey
Didn't see you bud? Although prob in different places, we were at the range, or the grange, whatever it's called

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
haha twas me lol popped up with my mate in the rover with orange wheels ;) as he's just got it on the road!

Lowered on 40mm apex but yeah sgot no rear seats and fitted with buckets and harnesses etc

200 FF Storm Grey
haha twas me lol popped up with my mate in the rover with orange wheels ;) as he's just got it on the road!

Lowered on 40mm apex but yeah sgot no rear seats and fitted with buckets and harnesses etc

ah, rover was crazy, a sh1t tip, but still crazy lol, what's he got in it?

Will bring mine along weekend after next, you'll have to stand by your car so I know who you are lol

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
It's a 2.0 turbo running stupid bhp! and stupid boost! yeh it is a sh1t tip we had to masking tape the pass window up on sun as the electic motor for the window broke.

Haha yeah I'll just stand by my car all night ;) lol