ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 200 - Merrow, Surrey

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Spotted you about 6ish, I was heading up to Newlands Corner to take some photos!!!

Car looks great!

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Not seen many 200's about, was looking sweet on saturday. You should pop up to newlands corner to take some great snaps of the cars.

Im sure that I saw the RB in the New BP/M&S garage the a few weekends ago.

RB 182 both cup packs FF
Cars look stunning, keep us updated on meets as we will bring them both along :) maybe arrange a massive photo shoot at Newlands Corner one night as well???

RS 172
Thinking of a little run down there myself in a bit. The roads round Ranmore Common are quite a laugh sometimes, just horrible surfaces. But I've never been as far down as Newlands Corner.

Does it make for a good drive?

RB 182 both cup packs FF
Thinking of a little run down there myself in a bit. The roads round Ranmore Common are quite a laugh sometimes, just horrible surfaces. But I've never been as far down as Newlands Corner.

Yep is sure is a good drive, ,lots of nice twists and turns. :eek:

BG V6 IL V6 172cup

Yes some great roads to and from newlands corner.

One of the best roads I ve found in ranmore common is first left out of Abinger Hammer if traveling towards wescott. Epic bend on 20% incline:cool: