ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Clio Alloys

Clio 182 Silver
Hi

Does anyone have a picture of a silver 182 or any silver Clio MK2 with black alloys.. I have had a search but thought there would of been lots..

I cant decide if to get new alloys or the sport alloys that come with the car sprayed in black!

Any recommendations welcome.

Superleggera'd MK3
It can look good, depending on what alloys you get bud, but imo silver or anthracite might look nicer :)

here is one of mine

DSCF1668.jpg

And some more here http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?655513-Clio-in-habberly-valley

Audi A5
here's a couple of my old 182

on 2118's

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

and then on std 182 alloys

PICT0158.jpg

PICT0154.jpg

sorry really cr@p pics, just some old one i have kicking about on my photobucket.

Clio 182 Silver
Whos is this now just seen it next to another silver at KFC

Where did u get the standards sprayed?

Clio 182 Silver
I seen your old one parked up sailsbury road a few times.

I thought it used to be yours. Aint seen you around in your new one tho.. still in bexhill?

I want those alloys lol!

Audi A5
I seen your old one parked up sailsbury road a few times.

I thought it used to be yours. Aint seen you around in your new one tho.. still in bexhill?

I want those alloys lol!

it used to be mine, then i sold it to my mate. then i got a R26, didnt really like it so got another 182.

i live in eastbourne now but pop over to bexhill every now and then.

Audi A5
eeerrrmmm not sure really, the bloke who i had do mine is moving to australia now so dont really know who could do it. best bet is to just pop into your local body shops and see what price their offer you.

that or have a go at doing it yourself, thats what im going to do next time round.