ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Mk1's

Disastra Coupe
p60200082ma.jpg

p60200106sf.jpg

That's it as it is now. But I've been thinking and almost decided, stuff getting a new car, change some stuff to my Clio. So we may be seeing some changes within the next few months. :approve:

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
I thought about getting my mk1 done in silver, think I prefer dark blue/black to that though.

A silver Honda
^^Very nice, cool as fook!

It has a Mk2 phase 1 front bumper?:cool:

Smooth with nice wheels and a healthy drop:approve:

Alfa Romeo 156 Lusso
I agree - just refurb'd some that I got off MattRT (cheers mate!) - just need some tyres.....

b4:
alloys9.gif

after:
IMGP1735.gif

Alfa Romeo 156 Lusso
Aye - took a while as it's my 1st time, but if doing something like that can be enjoyable, it was!
Just used a sh*tload of sandpaper and spray cans from H**fords...

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
I know if you wrote a guide on how to do it you'd be a popular guy :D.

Most people on here would love to know how to do it.

Alfa Romeo 156 Lusso
d'ya know what - I can do that!
Was wondering about doing that anyway - if I can do it, anyone can!
Leave it with me - I'll try and post it today, but if not I'm off away tomorrow so it'll have to be when I get back in a week...

Alfa Romeo 156 Lusso
PS - Bass Junky - sorry for apparently nicking off with your thread! When I get the guide done, I'll make a new post - promise!

mk1 clio
jammydj said:
PS - Bass Junky - sorry for apparently nicking off with your thread! When I get the guide done, I'll make a new post - promise!
ha ha its fine lol theres hardly any silver mk1s on here but the ones that have been shown are very nice! i especially like the one with the angel lights..which is gunna be my next mod :)

so what are all your plans for your silver mk1's i might me making mine a bit of a sleeper later on this year :)

Alfa Romeo 156 Lusso
gonna colour code mine next I think (now I've got into this spraying lark!) and obviously add the old skool wheels back on...other than that will leave as is - as Bart would say 'woah woah, let's not tamper with a classic!'

Disastra Coupe
Well I was going to get some different wheels for mine and put some buckets in etc. But being as my mum & dad won't let me use the money they just gave me on that, I think I'm going to be getting a Mk2 (not sure which Phase) and modifying that a little.