ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver ph1 whats best?

2001 Ph1 172
ok i love cleaning my ph1 172 ! what ive used to date is:
Megs gc wash
chamie Dry
Megs quick clay
Ag srp
megs gc wax!

im getting good results but its realy hard to get that WOW!!! factor with silver! so what can i add / change to get that working by hand?

thanks

the only thing you can do is add some AG EGP and maybe change the wax ?

if you want a wetter look, perhaps some nattys paste wax ? that is more for the summer though, imo i would go for some megs #16 showglaze which is nice and durable.

106 GTi
Lose the Gold Glass, not that durable, easy to use or that good looking IMO.

Get a couple of layers of Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection over the Super Resin to add some proper protection and depth to the paint. Top that with a nice pure carnuba wax to increase looks further - P21s, Chemical Guys 50/50 or Swissvax Onyx get my votes depeding on budget.

If you looking for out and out looks follow the Super Resin with a nice glaze and then use one the above waxes. Sacrifices the protection a bit losing the sealant but a nice glaze will really add to the wow factor.

Look into Clearkote Vanilla Moose Hand Glaze, Meguiars Show Car Glaze 7, Zymol HD Cleanse or Swissvax Cleaner Fluid.