ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver valver in wednesbury

spotted you behind me at around 8:00pm last night , sure you had cliosport sticker on side windows :)

silver valver/hybrid
yeah i saw ya, i'm from only down the road in bescot right by the morrisons, think ive seen ya car a few times never realised u were on here though! that exhaust u have makes a lovely burble on tickover!

derv said:
yeah i saw ya, i'm from only down the road in bescot right by the morrisons, think ive seen ya car a few times never realised u were on here though! that exhaust u have makes a lovely burble on tickover!

cheers bro ..............loads of us on here in the mids , u've never been to the meets either :nono: couldn't play too much , had the mrs and kids on board ... hehe but will give you a shout on the next meet ..... come and meet the guys and girls :eek:

silver valver/hybrid
heh i have been to mids meets but not for a while now, will hopefully next time though