ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Visions & Reverse Light Bulbs - Links Please!

RB 182
Hiya guys!

I know nothing of fitments etc for bulbs, so i was wondering if anyone has any cheap links to Silvervisions for my RB 182, and also the reverse light bulbs too!

i've checked on eBay but they seem to be really expensive, so naturally i'm reverting to the forum in hope someone has some cheaper links!

Thanks in advance!

Matt

RB 182
i did mate! found the fitment etc, but when i did this last time for my sidelights i paid over the odds and found there were a couple of gems hidden away.

so this time i'm making sure, ha

RB 182 / V6 Touareg
£10 posted mate? For ultra silver vision indicator bulbs! Fitted a set to mine today and really make a big difference to the front end.

^those silvervisions are fine, but be prepared to replace them.

depends what reverse bulbs you want, I have some CREEE LED ones and theyre reaaallllyyyyy bright!

heres a link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-1156-B...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c2433bb37

you can get cheaper ones, but they are the exact ones I have bought.

BECAUSE I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW I'M REVERSING!

heres some pics:

IMAG0219.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0222.jpg

IMAG0223.jpg

IMAG0224.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

Last edited: