ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silverstone Classic Festival

Is anyone going next weekend?

http://www.silverstoneclassic.com

I'm there for the festival (fri-sun)
We are camping at Silverstone from Thursday to Monday making the most of it :drunk:

I've never been before but it looks like it will be awesome if the weathers nice!

I need to buy a decent camera!!!

Mike Brewer's there haha, also some bands/singers.

73AA56DD-8E99-4441-ADBE-C3AC35299521_zpssoqd1knt.gif

BFA01A1B-2D92-4C96-897F-2A1819374795_zpsiwdj5i6j.gif

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Also going for the whole weekend, I've got infield parking with V6net so keep a look out in zone 8. Would recommend that you have a wall about on Friday to see the site, there is loads to see. The open pits, loads of club stands and lots of epic racing...

You will love it! its the 3rd year I have been!!!

Clio 182 Trophy
I will be going for Saturday and Sunday, I will be going down in my trophy but do not have infield parking, Dammit. My old mans M3CSL will be at the BMW Park event look out for it you wont miss it its been decaled up for the 10th Anniversary last year.
We are staying in a small village just outside of the track called Chackmore, its got an amazing country pub there that does great food and beer if anyone is floating about at the end of each day go down and check it out.
Is there any Renault sport club meets at Silverstone this year ??
Looks like there is a few good bands on this year also. Should be a Cracking weekend with the weather !!!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Pretty expensive if you dont get the tickets early but I'm happy to pay the premium as an alternative to paying half as much to attend a shitty chavy show such as fcs or the like and getting 1/10th as much for your money. Each to their own.

Loving this up to now, parade laps of the Lamborghini's on the international pit straight was tasty also the pre-61 sports Stirling moss cup was reminiscent for my dad.. Made an amateur mistake left my SD card at home :/. Phone pics it is - excellent.

Loving this up to now, parade laps of the Lamborghini's on the international pit straight was tasty also the pre-61 sports Stirling moss cup was reminiscent for my dad.. Made an amateur mistake left my SD card at home :/. Phone pics it is - excellent.

ive got an awesome pit lane video of the lambos going past, burnt to a crisp though now

I've been in and out the pit lane garages all day! I'm in the village b stand at the minute awesome views.
A lot busier compared to yesterday.

I'm looking forward to the group c cars to finish off the day. Did you see the jag catch fire yesterday? It went past around aintree making an awful noise but it was he best misfire is ever heard!