ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silverstone this weekend and M1 sheffield today

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
A LY R27 197 owned by a guy with red hair at whittlebury park all weekend, not sure if on here?

A silver 182 parked in the day car park today, the field behind copse it was in. Had a CS sticker.

And an RB on the M1 by Sheffield heading north - J18 BBO

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I saw an inferno 182 and an alien green 200 at Silverstone Yesterday.

To be honest there were plenty of epic cars parked on our car park which were much more interesting than any clio!

RB 182 + Cup pack
A LY R27 197 owned by a guy with red hair at whittlebury park all weekend, not sure if on here?

A silver 182 parked in the day car park today, the field behind copse it was in. Had a CS sticker.

That was me on the M1 heading north :) did you pass me?

RB 182 + Cup pack
Nope, wasn't in mine.

We did, wasn't in the T was in a friends Golf. You looked to have been to an event?

Arr I did see another red one pass me was wondering and ye I had been on the track a few times at donnington at japfest2. That's why I was taking my time in the slow lane on the way home, car had took a hammering on the track ha

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Saw a Trophy on the way in, looked like it needed a good clean!

Also saw a couple in a Clio 200 Raider, very nice!!

Mercedes

The one at Whittlebury is Rich Parker, think he spends his days on 197.net now

Goddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Silver Clio cold have been me, I was parked in that field, fairly near the entrance to the field.