ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silvervisions I recommend!

172 Cup
Really easy to fit, no tools required 10 minute job! Great result! I highly recommend it. my local motaman sold me 4 bulbs for £18, cheaper than the net!
If u havent got them get them!!
t_16348_01.jpg

A4 Avant & A3
last time i went in my local motorman asking for these they were £14 a pair i think!! might pop back down there and have a look.. i neeed some (if it's the only mod i do.. it's gotta be the silvervisions)

Black 172 MK2
^^^ as above thats where i got mine, got some blue side lights with them, havnt fitted them mind.

RS Meg 175
I was looking at these but how do you make sure you get the right sets? as the pins are different on the front from the back :S it dosnt give you a choice on the PowerBulbs website, also how do you quote cliosport to get discount?
:D

172 Cup
They fit front and back. i dunno about the side repeaters if they are clear you cant see them anyway.

yes there smaller!

Last edited:
  2004 Clio 182
Ibanezman said:
So does everyone have these front and back then.... the same bulbs ?

i was feeling a little left out as well. :dapprove:

so i just ordered 2 packs of 2 from powerbulbs.

dam you sharkaroo for starting a thread the just cost me £25. :cool:

/shakes fist in the air in sharkaroo's direction

E87 118i
are these the right ones ?
Philips Silver Vision PY21W
Two Pairs PSV 2 Pair
for my mk2 ph1 ? (for front and rear indicators)

172 Cup
well u got a bit ripped off!! you will be thanking me when u see them on though!! lol :D

I would imagine there the same as a mark one, those bulbs are universal to most cars. check the book though.

E87 118i
Py21 sounds familiar, will check tonight and then will order - might as well as they post for free to south africa.....
anyone know how we get the cs discount.....?

Monaco 172 2/468
We need to use a discount code on their site, which needs adding to our discount section.... I have asked admin team to do this :rasp:

on 172 cup ................easy as nothing in the way, in ur 182 with air con , u need small hands .....lol

easy to unscrew as well :eek: i did mine my self in the engine bay , the back 1s are very easy as well , u unscrew the light fitting ,remove the bulb holder and change the bulbs :cool:

Black 172 Sport
Just ordered mine, didn't get the discount though. The link from this site to Powerbulbs didn't work, never mind it was only £2.50.

Ok i want to upgrade all my bulbs so they all shine white, i can see what ones i need for high and low beam.

Who knows what the bulb i would need for the fog lights ?

Cheers.

E87 118i
ordered - they said they're still sending out the side lights too......now its about a 10 day wait......:-(

Black 172 Sport
Well i ordered mine yesterday and they arrived this morning :D with a free set of side light bulbs.

For those who haven't got these................GET THEM. It makes the front and rear lights alot cleaner.

Before
DSC00354.jpg

After
DSC00355.jpg

Before
DSC00352.jpg

After
DSC00353.jpg

My side lights should look whiter at night now (Fingers crossed) hate the yellowy look of standard bulbs.

Cheers powerbulbs :D

CS Dungeon
IIRC Its the offset pins you need and yes they fit both the front and rears apart from a very few clio's for some strange reason.

2004 Clio 182
i got mine from powerbulbs yesterday as well.
i've never changed a car bulb before so how on earth do i fit them?

Black 172 Sport
Its easy mate, to do the rears you pop your boot and theres a little knob inside level with your rear lights. Unscrew that and pop your clusters off then theres 4 little bits of plastic, gently prize them open and voila replace bulbs.

Fronts are a little more fiddly to get to but still easy. Pop your bonnet and put your hand inside, just level with the indicator bulb, twist it and pull out. Jobs a gooden.

Side lights are a bit of a barstool to get to, you have to pull off a rubber bit and i found it easier to take your low beam (I think) bulb out so you can get to the side light bulb. I found if you just gently pull on the 2 wires that go into the back of the connector and wiggle it came out easier than actually trying to grab the connector itself.

I kept the old bulbs as replacements.

PS : Don't forget to put the rubber bit back on otherwise your headlights will start to mist up.

Hope this helps fella.

M2 Competition
Either mate. Got mine from k-tec, no idea what they are but they work, and have been transferred from my old clio.

Front and rears are the same, just make sure you dont touch the bulbs with your fingers when putting them in.

Black 172 Sport
Its ok to touch the indicator bulbs just don't touch the headlight bulbs.

I was going to get some cheapy ones off of fleabay but was told "you get what you pay for" so went to powerbulbs, you can't go wrong with Phillips bulbs.

I say go with Powerbulbs, but down to you at the end of the day fella.

172 FF
Hey i bought some from the FCS show and i got them for £3 a pair and they look really great, a definate must have.

Turbos.
Tried fitting mine tonight, have completely fooked it up! Managed to get the bulb holder wedged in. Gonna have to remove the whole headlight!