ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvervisions!

182 Full Fat
Fitted my silvervisions the other week,well pleased with them, makes such a difference:cool:

Attachments

• 30092006979.jpg
    30092006979.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 30092006978.jpg
    30092006978.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 56
  Clio_Smart
Looks great :D

Im going to do the same i have just orderd my clear repeaters with silvervision bulbs.

Im going to do the headlights and rear lights.

I was wondering do i only have to order another 4 bulbs 2 for the front and 2 for the back ?

Are they hard to install in the headlights ?

182 Full Fat
Yeah really pleased with them. Its an easy job to fit them The bulb fitment is 581 (offset pins, so they only go in one way. Car looks a lot clenaer being just silver and Blue now!;)

182 Full Fat
looking sweet, how much do they cost??

I paid £10 for four bulbs, but was from dodgy company on e-bay called gbk performance. Took over 2 weeks to arrive!! Look on Demon tweeks or something for other compnaies selling them:approve:

182 Full Fat
^^^^ yeah they arrived in dusty packaging (probably after travelling across some valencian dirt track), but do look good now they are fitted!

182 Full Fat
I have also done rears which look good, but not so obvious. As said above one of the easiest mods, but really makes an improvement!

ST
I had silver bulbs from gbk performance in the front of my dynamique n they got all discoloured and bunrt in around 8 weeks and they were hardly visible at night never mind during the day when the sun is low in the sky so just be careful with them mate...I have silvatecs from ktec in the front and silvervisions in the back of my 182 as they are both e marked and are as bright if not brighter than standard indicators.

Renault Clio 05' 1.2 16v
I paid £10 for four bulbs, but was from dodgy company on e-bay called gbk performance. Took over 2 weeks to arrive!! Look on Demon tweeks or something for other compnaies selling them:approve:[/quote]

Got my second set from GBK and mine took ages to arrive aswell, only paid 4 quid though so not bad, My first set were actual philips ones and they were 13 quid!

Renault Clio 1.2 RN MK2
sorry for hijacking, nelson i bought some dtm mirrors and base plates for my clio and they asked me 4 times what model clio i have i replied to them everytime plus i stated it in the paypal box

182 Full Fat
sorry for hijacking, nelson i bought some dtm mirrors and base plates for my clio and they asked me 4 times what model clio i have i replied to them everytime plus i stated it in the paypal box

Are you referring to GBK performance mate? They really are a useless company!:clown: