ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simota Carbon Airbox

RB 182
nobody mount a Simota Carbon Airbox on a clio 182 in this forum?
i'm very interested to buy one of this but i want to ask opinions.
thanks

RS RIP
I had one "Puff" diddy ;) Are you from Germany btw ? Because of the Puff ;) ?

Anyway i had the 250pounds Simota Aeroform and it was realllllly bad for power.

But i am convinced when a car is CUSTOM-mapped to suit one of these it would bring power. On the OEM map + other tuning maps going around this is a true waste of carbon

It is the most brutal sound-making filter i have ever experienced though, it's unreal BROOOOOOAAAAAAWWW !!!!!

I was really embarressed taking over other cars because of this noise, finally deciding to just drop back to the end of the cue in traffic !

NO GOOD

RB 182
I had one "Puff" diddy ;) Are you from Germany btw ? Because of the Puff ;) ?

Anyway i had the 250pounds Simota Aeroform and it was realllllly bad for power.

But i am convinced when a car is CUSTOM-mapped to suit one of these it would bring power. On the OEM map + other tuning maps going around this is a true waste of carbon

It is the most brutal sound-making filter i have ever experienced though, it's unreal BROOOOOOAAAAAAWWW !!!!!

I was really embarressed taking over other cars because of this noise, finally deciding to just drop back to the end of the cue in traffic !

NO GOOD

i'm not german, i'm italian!
it is realy a bad filter?
thank you for your info