ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

simple yes or no please

330Ci cab
fair enough. ive said no, but they are mint, no marks on them with yoko rubber. im kinda gutted as the price was so low, but ill listen to others and passed on them. cheers all

Punto/Clio GTT
oh my days! all those saying 16's max on a clio.

let me introduce you to possibly the best looking MK2 on the site. Gege's.

17's yo.

clio1ld1.jpg

clio2tx1.jpg

clio4dz0.jpg

img6358vb6.jpg

img6325jm0.jpg

dscn2318ez7.jpg

330Ci cab
i was thinking i need some new rimmage as im not feeling the 172 5's on my 182 and they came up at bargain price. ill just go buy some new ones from wheelbase.

could have bought to sell at a profit but they are clio fitment, not sure what else is similar and i like simplicity not hassle or hoarding for profit lol

Flol at this thread everyone going with the majority vote because they don't want to be left out!!

Lightweight 17s yes but not turinis they are too common and s**t (sorry Dan);)

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
i'm sorry (why am i apologizing) but majority for once are not being sheep, they look f**king ridiculous and as for the few post above about being 'best on site' what a joke it looks utterly shocking on 17's!

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
I think anything larger than 15's and the handling starts to suffer. I'm currently on 195/50/16 and really want to downsize.

330i. E30 Touring.
15's for go.
And tyre prices.
And looks with a drop.
And everything.
No need for anything other that 15's.
Ok.
Bye.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
If they're cheap, do it.

If YOU don't like it, sell them.

Simple.

They'll probably look great but ruin the handling.

Last edited: