ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simply amazed!!!

ST
I got a few new products from car wash and wax today...

I came in from getting my new products, quick change into some old clothes..

I gave the car a quick rinse, two buckets filled, one cold water, the other with warm water and the Extreme Body Wash+Wax Gloss Shampoo, very very slick, the water just seemed to bead off no problems at all which made drying a breeze!

I then dried it all off, put on an even coat of the XXX HARD CORE-Paste Carnuba....let it dry and buffed it off..simply amazed!

I also bought the lambswool wash mitt too, so i gave that a quick rinse through in cold water and put that in the bucket too...one of the best mitt's i've used, and nearly half the price of the megs one i've been using.
It seemed to hold the water better and spread the suds out just as good if not better than the megs one.

Without a doubt the best shampoo and wax i've ever used.

For products that rival if not work better than AG, Megs and Zymol to name a few get yourself onto http://www.carwashnwax.com/

Alan.
thumb.gif

106 GTi
The megs mitts are dear - havent bothered with them for that reason.

Shampoo sounds good mate, lots of suds?

Vee dub
Sounds good...

Gave mine a good clean and polish last week... still looks good and beading!

black = ghetto

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ Nice one Alan ^^^^

Looks like some good stuff on there , good prices too :)

ST
Rich said:
The megs mitts are dear - havent bothered with them for that reason.

Shampoo sounds good mate, lots of suds?

Yep plenty of mate!

It's David G from Detailing world who owns Car wash and Wax..but he's based like a mile down the road from me so very very handy...:D

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Alan said:
Yep plenty of mate!

It's David G from Detailing world who owns Car wash and Wax..but he's based like a mile down the road from me so very very handy...:D

Do ya know David G personally Alan ? Any chance for sorting out some CS discount ?? ;)

106 GTi
Alan said:
Yep plenty of mate!

Nice one, I second the CS discount!

ST
Erm not sure guys...well i only met him today so i wouldnt say i know him..lol

I'll say to him about a group buy maybe....

I think most traders on detailing world do a discount if your a member tho dont quote me on that...

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Alan said:
Erm not sure guys...well i only met him today so i wouldnt say i know him..lol

I'll say to him about a group buy maybe....

I think most traders on detailing world do a discount if your a member tho dont quote me on that...

Cheers Alan . Worth a try mate eh . If the stuffs as good as you say it is , might be a bit of trade comin' his way from CS members :)

Octavia VRS
definitely interested in purchasing some stuff from this place mate. Car looks really good after using those products

98 106 GTi
Bought Extreme Top Coat Sealant With 3x Carnuba 16oz, and Extreme Body Wash +Wax Gloss Shampoo 16oz. Chuffed to bits as I just got an E-Mail sayin I got 10% off!!

Octavia VRS
Pm'd the guy on DW Al, said to him you had recommended him and he asked me to tell him what I wanted and he will sort me out