ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Since CS seems to appricate everything - The koeniggsegg ccx v8 Granada

53 Clio's & counting
first time iv seen this, 2400 bhp at over 2 bar of boost, that will almost be as fast as a vtr..

ValverInBits
I'd like to quote this from the thread....

From Konig thread said:
As it is now it produces 170hp at idle, 290hp at 2000rpm... and after that the turbos really kick in... so there is always enough power...!

Totally off bost, it produces somwhere between 550-600hp if everything continues as planned

So that's more power than a 172.....at Idle.

Quite serious stuff. Not to mention a £3k clutch....:S

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
I think this car drives around in Kristiansand in Norway. I work up here and have heard rumors about it.

Turbos.
I was going to say that, and isn't the Koenigsegg supercharged whereas this is turbo'd?

Looks mental, hope it stealth externally though.

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Koeniggsegg originally used a Ford lump in the early models, then switched to their own twin-supercharged 4.7 in-house V8 for mega silly power.

Still, that Granny is an awesome bit of kit. A proper modified car.

Coiley'd Clio PH2
that is insane!
Wonder if it will ever get fully finished and on the road... a lot of these projects fade out or run out of money etc.

Will be keeping an eye on this one though.