ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Single best thing about your Clio

the fact that most ppl think that its just a dumb ass clio - till i leave them (well some of them)!!

(its a valver btw)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

the way it goes round corners (now the pro-kit is fitted).

[Edited by Gaz2130 on 23 July 2004 at 2:22pm]

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Its a car.. its gets me from one place to another with minimal effort on my part..

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 23 July 2004

the fact one day it might actually be sold
Yeah me too - I love the fact I will be seeing the back of it as soon as possible.

Ive had 2 clios (1.4 rt and 1.8 16v) in 5 years but have made myself sick of them.

ChavyBoy - so youve:

Gone over to the dark side;

Joined the red arrows;

Become a diesel fitter in a bra factory deesel fit her;

Very good by all accounts - JC tested one Sunday before last in the Sunday Times - nice piece...... Czech Mate!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i love my lexus lights :oops:

hahah but serriously i love the way she growls at me in the morning!

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

The noise the engine makes, and the fact that it goes like hell for leather (for a 1.4!)

500bhp Scoob

it stops me spending money on alcoholic goods, as it keeps going wrong..

thats actually a bad thing :(

300bhp MR2 Turbo

I guess I liked the looks on my 16v - subtle yet slightly pumped.

Still not enough to make me keep it.

Oooooooh the RB5, my fav Scooby. Even nicer than the 22B IMO.

Anyway, fav thing.......I lurve the bulbous arches and bonnet bulge. Does anyone else get a slight twinge in their undergengies when cleaning the bonnet bulge?? Naaarh, thought not :confused:

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Quote: Originally posted by JAF 182 on 23 July 2004

ChavyBoy - so youve:

Gone over to the dark side;

Joined the red arrows;

Become a diesel fitter in a bra factory deesel fit her;

Very good by all accounts - JC tested one Sunday before last in the Sunday Times - nice piece...... Czech Mate!

Fraid so mate, the Clio is a good car but Reanult could do with taking a leaf out of VWs book when it comes build quality. ;)

Volvo S60 T5

That

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

love it:)

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 23 July 2004

That

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

love it:)
That does look fooking mint mate. If you dont mind me asking, how long did that take you - or is it too upsetting to recall .... :)

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

In all honesty, the fact that its gone... In a tick follows tock, follows tick follows tock. fire bomb sorta way...

But I do miss its performance on the track for sure, the xenon light (non xenon lights JUST arnt the same)... but thats about it...