ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SINGLE WIPKER KIT PROBLEM

having had a single wiper kit since summer - i havent really had the thing on lots until recently and not its pi55ing me off!

everytime th arm goes from one side to the other it clunks as it flips to go back the other way - ie the arm parks in the middle, then goes down drivers side, then to back the other way it clunks on turning if u see what i mean???

can this be sorted easily or is it just one of them things?

i had a few problems with mine

either the clunkin is the linkage hittin the blower or its the arm hittin the wiper panel

if its the linkage ur gonna avta shave ur blower down a bit with a hacksaw

if its the wiper arm then u will need a new one (this was the problem with mine) u can get one from http://www.singlewiper.comwww.singlewiper.com

wiper arm ? the wiper blade u mean?

it is this that makes the noise like when the rubber flips from going one way to the other!

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

the cover over the motor needs cutting down if you are using the single wiper conversion kits.

the arm goes over it and knocks, easy job... just need to get everything out of the way first.

Andy