ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Single worst thing about your Clio

Ford Fiesta

dodgy passenger side light washer, slight crack in it :-( cant get it fixed cos the bumper will come back with marks on it I know it will....

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

The rear de-mist warning light is so bright, that when driving in the dark, I cant ignore it get it out of my peripheral vision, and I find myself continually glancing down at the instruments to see "whats wrong?".

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by Slinky182 on 27 July 2004

Gutless under 5000 rpm. :(
really isnt IMO, really quick I feel under 500rev, depends what you come from I suppose

182, GTR, C63

My boot dont shut and it rattles like f*ck. Need to get it sorted with warranty but cant be arsed at the moment. The car aint gutless below 5000 rpm it has enough torque for traffic. But i agree it doesnt make much progress unless you keep it above 5000rpm. Love the way my car sounds at 4000rpm with my exhaust

laters Dodd

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

Its not that the sunroof rattles, but it kind of squeaks, which really pisses me off! Apart from that, its very very well made inside for a cheap french car. Oh, one other thing, the computer reading for the "Miles till you need to fill up" window. How rong is that? I was on 195miles today, and i sped up for a roundabout to get round a few cars and it went down to 112! Then about 20minutes on the M4 doing 60mph and when i come off on the sliproad its reading 157miles! RRRRRRRRRRRANDOM!

Titanium 182

guttless below 5k unless in 1st gear

non colour coded side strips on my mk1

2tiny tiny dents that no1 can see but i know there their

Titanium 182

Quote: Originally posted by m_darby on 27 July 2004

well for the dci clio its the rattling sunroof

for the 172 its the rattling drivers window when not fully down
mine does this aswell

The fact that I hardly get to drive it now I have a company car..........closely followed by the fact that it never stays clean for long :(

ST

Quote: Originally posted by S2 PTH on 27 July 2004

Its not that the sunroof rattles, but it kind of squeaks, which really pisses me off! Apart from that, its very very well made inside for a cheap french car. Oh, one other thing, the computer reading for the "Miles till you need to fill up" window. How rong is that? I was on 195miles today, and i sped up for a roundabout to get round a few cars and it went down to 112! Then about 20minutes on the M4 doing 60mph and when i come off on the sliproad its reading 157miles! RRRRRRRRRRRANDOM!
It goes up and down with your MPG, i.e if booting it around town in lower gears it will go down, but on the motorway at a constant speed itll go up.

Williams 3

lame build quality, ie sh*te sunroof, drivers side passanger window switch, gearbox, rev dash illumination, rattles, parcel shelf, rouge petrol gauge, slow passanger window, seatbelt fastners, glovebox clips....etc et, aw f**k it the build quality is like mfi!

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

Worst thing with my Clio right now is the steel wheel im running on!

[Edited by dailyd on 27 July 2004 at 7:40pm]

rattle,buzz,squeak buzz ,squeak, rattle squeak ,rattle ,buzz oh! .............and a whistle....... you get the idea!!!!!!

Need a louder stereo!!!!

Mini Cooper S sport

Worst thing is strange steering - it pulls to the left quite dramatically when I brake...(will get that looked at when its serviced) other than that its fine.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Single worst thing about my Clio?

The seats are far too high otherwise all is OK

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

The fact that mine went up in flames at 4 months old STILL without any explanation as to why from Renault... :cry: