ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Siri, start my car"

Amazingly cool, but also amazingly s**t. I could be half a mile down the road by the time that's got the engine running. Still awesome though I suppose.

Z4
It's not completely pointless at all.

Imagine a cold winters day, windows frozen up, car is cold as hell on the inside, 'start car' and pop the heating on without leaving the house. Perfect.

Z4
Cool but slightly illegal iirc?

No idea tbh. I know alarm manufacturers do the same thing so it wouldn't make much sense if it was?

I see what you mean though, if you left it in gear and crashed it would be difficult telling mr policeman that you were eating your cornflakes at the time of the incident

Polo + Micra
It's not completely pointless at all.

Imagine a cold winters day, windows frozen up, car is cold as hell on the inside, 'start car' and pop the heating on without leaving the house. Perfect.

yeah but the ipone part is pointless tbf. just press the button on the fob

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
No idea tbh. I know alarm manufacturers do the same thing so it wouldn't make much sense if it was?

I see what you mean though, if you left it in gear and crashed it would be difficult telling mr policeman that you were eating your cornflakes at the time of the incident

there are failsafes on the alarms.

used to have one on my megane and it was brilliant on winter mornings! you always have that nagging feeling in the back of your head "did i leave it in neutral?"

wicked party trick tho! spesh with siri too :)