ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SITE UPDATE & MY MAX POWER LIVE PICS

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

alrighty ppl

Ive updated my site with new design etc and have uploaded my pictures from maxpower live 2005 to the gallery

please check out the site and tell me what you think

some of you may not approve of the cars etc but each to their own i say....

Site:
http://www.blackclio.co.ukwww.blackclio.co.uk

Gallery
http://www.blackclio.co.uk/thegallery.htmwww.blackclio.co.uk/thegallery.htm

Cheers

[Edited by BlackClio16v on 07 July 2005 at 7:46pm]

MKIII 138

i have to say. comparing those cars to chavs and thier mods is like night and day. the intelligence and vision + creativity of those cars is amazing proving we lead the world in car design and car modification (maybe not building yet though).

amazing installs. and to think pimp my ride uk needs to be aired over here when there is soo many people properly modifiying cars around.

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

got a jetex panel filter at the mo

getting it chipped before the end of the month then will get a new manifold from ktec should make it a wee bit quicker

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

dunno i thought they were supposed to make it run better...cant get n e worse/slower lol

i still have to speak to dastek about the chip but i expect it to be done by the end of the month...get my birthday money :)

decent pics, but the usual stuff max power boys like .. all the show & no go !
check out that 5 door old astra with pink & silver paint what a heap !

saw ya there mate, ur car was looking as mint as ever in the top 100!!!

loved that mk1 clio... sooooo nice! and a bird owned it!!!! matt colour was awesome on it to...

2004 1.2 Dynamique

f**kin hell iv just cummed that is a silver machine low as foook i love it!! one of the nicest mk1 clios iv ever seen anyone got any other pics of it??

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

the tvrs sounded amazing when they ripped past but agree imagine buying a car like that and modding it lol

mid-life crisis me thinks....prob wear pink t-shirts too lol

Clio

I have more pictures cause its my motor but i aint a clue how to upload them onto the site .

I will send them to someone via e.mail if you want.

Thanks

MATTD

Where are the pictures of the women? whats going on?

that TVR is undescribable, id like to hunt that person down and give them a good telling off! :mad: