ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sitting on Rota's

Octavia VRS LE
i like that a lot!! looks spot on. I love the wheels, and as most people said they are something different

53 Clio 172
Thats why I went for them, just different! Unsure what to do next but most probably engine mods :approve:

Phase 2 172 Sport
Think this is really really nice mate and makes a decent change to the normal Turini's and Pro Race 1.2's !! Got any pictures of the wheel's up close !?

53 Clio 172
I have some other pictures of the wheels up close but the car wasn't clean at the time. You can see the wheels online anyway (rarerims)

I have also just painted my calipers silver which enhances the wheels too!

53 Clio 172
love it mate. different but good different. only downfall....... needs more pics :)

Got more pics from other occasions/meets etc but those are usually with standard cameras, these were done with a decent camera/lens and at night which helps deepen the light colour