ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Skirts of not Pic

Something sutle to go with the car if you intend on keeping the original bumpers.

M3 ones maybe?

I do think tho, that if you have original bumpers then itll be hard to find some skirts which fit in - looks mint to start with mate, Maybe I wouldnt bother if it was me!

Daz.

I would possibly leave it then.. but if you do want some, I think the M3 ones might fit in quite nicely!

Just leave it mate. Unless youre going for a Maxi kit, I reckon 16vs look better standard. Cant do much better as standard really.

clio williams, Ph1 172

Not being funny but cant see any side skirts on that pic? or are there not meant to be? Or are you just asking for an opinion of iif it needs some. Looks fine without i think too. Unless they were perfectly contoured to the sills.

350z & 16v Maxi

RSI ones would be the only option. Nothing to extreme at all just need something to cover the sills. Looks real real good as is!!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

Who does the M3 ones, and are there any pics of em on the net, as i love those ones but dont see em very often

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Quote: Originally posted by Ben H on 25 April 2003

Just leave it mate. Unless youre going for a Maxi kit, I reckon 16vs look better standard. Cant do much better as standard really.
The only exterior mod (except lowering) that i want to do is the Saxo style spolier which Bazz has already. ;)

The Monaco late phase 2 blue looks awesome; never seen it b4. How low is that too? That car looks complete for looks IMO! VERY NICE!

Where did u get the spolier? Fit onto original screws? Cheers, Mikey/

Uh, no.. You have to fill the original holes or have the end of the original bolts showing!

I didnt have an original spoiler, so the bodyshop just made two holes and put it on!

Daz.

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Any more pics Bazz?

Have ur alloys been re-furbed?

The stickers r small but make u think its got a twin turbo V8 engine in, cause they look like something a beasty car would have IMHO. Thanx, Mikey.