ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Skodas

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Just a few i thought were proper smart :eek:

seite.jpg

8_09_09_08_9_06_1345.jpg

2778622431_3f1ef90cfe.jpg

2775987794_8feee0e33b.jpg

DSC_0833.jpg

DSC_0870.jpg

23-09-08001.gif

vagmeet002.gif

vagmeet003.gif

vagmeet007.gif

ktp-vrs3.jpg

Keith-vrs.jpg

Turbos.
The grey and red Fabias look pretty good, but i hate the 'old man' grilles they all have! I remember seeing ons slammed on TT wheels a while black and it looked decent.

Fabia would be better if it wasn't 5dr!

audi a6 3.0tdi
That black octavia looks great. i do like them but i still don't think i'd own one

Si

RS Clio 172
remember seeing a red fabia vrs with the front plate relocated allowing the bumper to be cut for a silly sized intercooler. can't find pics though :(

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Good thread.

I love them, not seen many modified, looks like my next car to be honest.

LY 200
The grey and red Fabias look pretty good, but i hate the 'old man' grilles they all have!

+1

The grille line comes too high up the bonnet on them all, if the grille was flush with the headlight line they would be a lot nicer. However doing so might interfere with vw sales...

skoda.jpg

MCS R56
They do have certain Eastern Block look about them; very unique. How long before they start messing with the lights, like all other cars these day?

Skoda Fabia vRS
not got any proper pics yet mate apart from the pics that were on the for sale ad before i bought it

need to get a few arty ones hehe

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Dads Old Old one was chipped 225hp

DSC0121.jpg

DSC0120.jpg

my dads other old one it was chipped to 249hp

DSC01218.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
just so ya know next time you see one, just look at the calipers, if there green its a petrol, if there red its a diesel. skoda never put specail badges on the back of the mk2 octavia VRS for diesel's.

PH1 iceburg
I like the fabia vrs, especially with either RS4 or octavia vrs wheels and coilovers. Only thing i dont like is the gash cream interior you see on most of them

ITB'd 182...
Like the red Fabia with the black roof and the Porsche rim's!

Lokked awesome at Trax last year!

some look like throwbacks, but even then they still look cool. the fabias look good, just wish they'd done a three door... oh well

good thread