ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Skullcandy Headphones?

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
Skull Candy headphones aren't all that great for sound quality tbh, see f you can get some sennheiser ones on ebay.

Iceberg Ph1
Skullcandy ones are about average, I've had 2 pairs, with I have to add broke after a few months, the cabling suck big time, currently have a set of Sennheiser in ear buds and they are awesome, the ear defender type are even better IMO

S3, Polo
I'd avoid Skullcandy.

As an alternative - I can't rate my Sennheiser PX100's highly enough. Amazing for sub-£40 portables.

skullcandy are s**t

look good but thats all that they are, just a fashon thing. mine started rattling within weeks, before one of the headphones snapped off. they are cheaply made and dont sound all that either.

B

Brown.

Skull candy ARE s**te tbh, i bought the noise cancelling version of the ear defender style, sound mint but hurt ya head and ers after about 30mins of wear, these are supposd t be the best for long haul flights, my arse. decent pair of in ears will do.