ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skullcandy Headphones?

Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
Skull Candy headphones aren't all that great for sound quality tbh, see f you can get some sennheiser ones on ebay.

Iceberg Ph1
Skullcandy ones are about average, I've had 2 pairs, with I have to add broke after a few months, the cabling suck big time, currently have a set of Sennheiser in ear buds and they are awesome, the ear defender type are even better IMO

S3, Polo
I'd avoid Skullcandy.

As an alternative - I can't rate my Sennheiser PX100's highly enough. Amazing for sub-£40 portables.

skullcandy are s**t

look good but thats all that they are, just a fashon thing. mine started rattling within weeks, before one of the headphones snapped off. they are cheaply made and dont sound all that either.

B

Brown.

Skull candy ARE s**te tbh, i bought the noise cancelling version of the ear defender style, sound mint but hurt ya head and ers after about 30mins of wear, these are supposd t be the best for long haul flights, my arse. decent pair of in ears will do.