ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky+ HD new interface

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Woke up this morning and all had changed. Anyone else have it?

Not sure whether I like it. Its difficult for my eyes to like the tv guide. Not very clear anymore.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Had it about a week ago. Some is better some like the tv guide like you say is akward but you get used to it.

Its a lot cleaner than it was

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
My HD programs that were in Orange have now gone. Any idea how to get that feature back?

Audi S1
sky_hd_new_epg.png

This new look?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Got ours a week or two ago. Think the main difference apart from the colours/font is that you now get to see more program lines per page...is now 8 and before I think you could only see 6 or 7.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Mine hasn't changed since I got it 10 months ago...

5ec0de03-5b63-291e.jpg

Pic taken 5 mins ago...

Black Clio Mk3
it will soon change Al_G, they update boxes in stages, either by Telephone line if connected or through the LNB Signal. :) (ex Sky Techie)

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
it will soon change Al_G, they update boxes in stages, either by Telephone line if connected or through the LNB Signal. :) (ex Sky Techie)

Ahhhh cool mate! Thought the fookers had forgotten about me!

Anyone know if it's possible to barter for HD!?

I currently pay £40 for movies, sports, and the basic entertainment package! I don't think I can stomach paying another £10 a month just for HD content!

Ahhhh cool mate! Thought the fookers had forgotten about me!

Anyone know if it's possible to barter for HD!?

I currently pay £40 for movies, sports, and the basic entertainment package! I don't think I can stomach paying another £10 a month just for HD content!
Tell them that Virgin are offering a great HD deal and before you move is there anything they can offer.

Black Clio Mk3
Tell them that Virgin are offering a great HD deal and before you move is there anything they can offer.

or another one you can do which ive done for customers before working in call centre is to give them 6 months free HD Subscription :) See if they still have that offer.

Ph2 172
We've got multiroom so 2 boxes in the house. 1 has had the upgrade, the other hasn't!! I quite like it tbh, but it's not exactly a game changer.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
you can manually update your software (on some boxes) by unplugging your box, holding backup and switching power back on, keep holding backup till 4 lights appear on front of the box.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
you can manually update your software (on some boxes) by unplugging your box, holding backup and switching power back on, keep holding backup till 4 lights appear on front of the box.

If you do that, Is there not a danger you will;

1. Brick your box
2. End up with the same software you had before because your STB isn't eligible for the new build?

Citroen DS3 DSport
You shouldn't brick your box but you may end up with exactly the same software as you originally had.

My HD box has rebooted over night on several occasions over the past week but as of yet the update has not been applied.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

1. Brick your box
2. End up with the same software you had before because your STB isn't eligible for the new build?
nope, if your box is not compatible with the manual update it will simply go through the update rigmarole and reboot with the same software and you will recieve the update when its rolled out. I did both my boxes the other night, takes about 10 minutes.

BMW F31
Nice trick there Fixx! Just did mine and now have the new EPG! Looks nice!

Edit. It's blazingly fast compared to the old EPG too! Sky store is nice and fast now. Not sure if that's due to the update.

SQ5

1. Brick your box

No danger at all, I tried mine straight away but I wasn't yet eligible.

Unsure what you need to be eligible though as a mate with a box before me has had it and I got mine about 4 months ago.