ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sky insurance and greenlight

Black ph2 172
Well it's time to insure my 172 again :( I had a renewal quote from markerstudy for 992 on third party fire and theft which is 50 quid more than last year :s. So I gave Neil a call at greenlight and he gave me an amazing quote of about 870 fully comp. Then I decided to call David at sky and tell him what I was quoted at greenlight and some how he managed to beat it by another 20 quid so somehow my insurance has made a massive drop this year and I don't think 850 is bad for fully comp considering I'm only 21 I have 3 points a crash ( not my fault ) and I've lowered her 30 mm and got a ktr recessed system and matched inlets so I recommend either greenlight or sky very highly and let them know your on cs cos they will give you a discount :) cheers guys

Ford Mustang 5.0
Thanks for the recommendation mate. Think our quote was actually £849 (we could of also got it down to £799 with a slightly higher excess) and gave you the track day cover option of £45 per day as well but understand its easier to stay with your existing company if they match.

Maybe we can do something next year.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight Insurance
01277 376000