ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky magic eye help

SLK250 CDI
You could do it using the remote eye from Maplin though - just plug that gizmo into the RF outlet of the box and then locate the eye where you want it. Doesn't matter that you are connected by HDMI, when you change the channel, then channel changes.

I've got a spare magic eye if you're wanting to buy one, will be hell of a lot cheaper than £20.

K20 EG Hatch
As said, piece of coax connected to RF out 2, standard £3 magic eye on the end, turn the magic eye on. Job done.

Edit
£20 for a magic eye, get one off ebay or if you really need me to I can send you a really small one that sticks to the bottom of your tv or anywhere you want for £6 delivered.

Not a Clio
When I bought my magic eye is was under £1. If you look on ebay you can pick then up for that price still.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Cheers, yeah i did see some cheap ones on the bay, just wanted to check it works.

3 x Renaults + Lexus
Yes they work but most you need switch the power on for the RF output in most cases... you need to know how its done let me know...

Or you can get a IR sender but they are bigger....

Not all work via a distribution box also

£19.99 is very expensive for these....