ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SKY to drop HD charge on multi room subs

Clio200 EDC Lux
Had a letter this morning, sky are dropping the extra hd subs if you have multiroom. So now you pay just one hd sub instead of hd sub for each extra box.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
How is it installed? I might take them up on that. I have the full HD package at the mo.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Second box in say you're bedroom I think but I don't have it so just going off 2nd hand info.

How is it installed? I might take them up on that. I have the full HD package at the mo.

2nd box with a cable (or 2 for hd/+) going to the dish. Needs to be plugged into the telephone line 24/7 otherwise they will hit you full price for that subscription.

We've got 5 multiroom boxes :eek:

Clio200 EDC Lux
Do you get charged an additional £10 if you have a 2nd HD box and subscription?

At the moment you get charged £10.25 for multiroom sub and £10.25 to get the multiroom in HD from Sep 1st you will only pay for multiroom and will get HD free as long as the main subscription has the HD pack

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
At the moment you get charged £10.25 for multiroom sub and £10.25 to get the multiroom in HD from Sep 1st you will only pay for multiroom and will get HD free as long as the main subscription has the HD pack

Boom perfect for me.

I have HD as main box and i have a HD box as multi room just without the HD.

All they need to do now is offer Sky HD + to everyone for free.

182 Turbo Project
How much is it to get another room added?

My parents have the full HD package with one extra room added.

Now that I am living at home, I wouldn't mind having it in my room as well!

Any help would be great.

Tesla MP3 2021
How much is it to get another room added?

My parents have the full HD package with one extra room added.

Now that I am living at home, I wouldn't mind having it in my room as well!

Any help would be great.

I paid £200 for a HD+ box, it was free installation then it was like mentioned above, £10+ for Multiroon and £10+ for HD subsription in another room.