ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky TV Advice

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Ok basically just about to buy a flatscreen for my room and im interested in sky TV.

Im not interested in the sports channels but i may be interested in the sky movies... From what i picked up from the website for the basic six packages.. Music, knowledge, children, etc etc its £21.50 a month, then the sky movies is a further £8 a month. Call it £30, not bad imo!

Anyways, a few things, anyone any advice? Do you have to pay extra to watch the films on sky movies? How do you go about getting it.

Ta

Audi S1
The sky movie pack is an additional extra... to watch them you dont have to pay no more than the £ you pay a month...

Sky box office you do

RIP Dan
Get a Humax freesat HD pvr, fcuk paying Sky a penny. £275 one off. Rent DVD's for movies, cheaper than paying for Sky box office.

Sky movies are on a loop, you will have seen em all after a few months and get bored shedless with them.

Believe me I know, some of the same films on over 12 months later.

Bin em, I did months and months ago, dont miss all that sh1te at all and now can record what I want but with the Sky subscription.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
dont get sky movies, but get sky Dave is crucial as is SKy one

Get Sky with all channels..

Sky World + HD owns all.

The end. :)

I don't watch many movies.. probably 1/2 a month? Doesn't matter to me that I pay for Sky Movies and don't really use it.. (and I still buy Sky Box Office stuff.. Heh).

Sky Box Office movies tend to be newer... they usually end up on normal Sky Movies though..
If you have the Sky Movies package, then you'll get all of those films included in that monthly cost.. (including Sky Movies Premiere, which are newer film than the other channels)

Yozza'd Titanium 182
ok i went for sky, i just got the 6 basic mini packages for £21.50 a month, i didtch the movies and sport! cba paying a further 18 quid

any adult channels free with what i got :d

RIP Dan
freesat boxes are s**t, there is a reason every channel on them is free

Must admit that the England match on now in HD for free is really sh1t mate.

Well done, great argument.

Sound James, was just giving you a second option tbh. I got really bored of Sky and now me and the Mrs watch far less tv, just record the stuff we want to watch.

HD is sound though, I would consider paying for more content I must admit.