ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sl@g outing ( new seats and strippage )

Striped track ****
Right lil update on the ****
done a few little bits and bobs since i lasted posted
been busy with the inteior, fitting new seats, stiriping and spraying it..

also fitted a ph2 boot strip and taken the wiper off#

DSC_0399800x600.jpg

DSC_0401800x600.jpg

DSC_0402800x600.jpg

DSC_0403800x600.jpg

DSC_0404800x600.jpg

DSC_0405800x600.jpg

DSC_0406800x600.jpg

DSC_0407800x600.jpg

DSC_0408800x600.jpg

DSC_0410800x600.jpg

DSC_0412800x600.jpg

DSC_0415800x600.jpg

DSC_0416800x600.jpg

DSC_0417800x600.jpg

DSC_0418800x600.jpg

DSC_0420800x600.jpg

DSC_0423800x600.jpg

DSC_0425800x600.jpg

DSC_0427800x600.jpg

DSC_0431800x600.jpg

DSC_0433800x600.jpg

DSC_0434800x600.jpg

DSC_0436800x600.jpg

DSC_0438800x600.jpg

DSC_0439800x600.jpg

let me no what ya think

cheers

Striped track ****
cheers guys

new front indicators are on the cards

the green you either hate it or love it

roll on cage

Not being funny, but what have you done to my old car? :(

The gearknob, the green everywhere, my oh my... Why have you changed the brakes too? I had pagid blues and brembo high carbons on there and they worked like a dream. Oh, and that sunstrip :(

It's a valver that looks like a 1.2. Sorry, not keen, feel like someone's punched me in the stomach.

On a more positive note, it does look like it's been well cared for (as it was when I had it) and I'm pleased to see it being kept relatively standard on the exterior :)

Fiesta
looks very nice brad, ur attention to detail is amazing!!

all that really matters is that you like it though, its ur car!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
looking good matey, think the green you either love or hate, but i like! looks different for sure and goes with the tungy.

I've just bought a similar 16v myself as a new project!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks Great..... Might look a little out of place on the Road but on the Track it will look right at home.... Nice Work

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

The gearknob, the green everywhere, my oh my... Why have you changed the brakes too? I had pagid blues and brembo high carbons on there and they worked like a dream. Oh, and that sunstrip :(

It's a valver that looks like a 1.2. Sorry, not keen, feel like someone's punched me in the stomach.

On a more positive note, it does look like it's been well cared for (as it was when I had it) and I'm pleased to see it being kept relatively standard on the exterior :)

Thing is fella you sold it, can't have loved it that much if you were prepared to let it go!

Would take half a day to put it back to standard anyway - its not like it has smoothed this and body kit that, I think its a bloody nice looking car!

Striped track ****

sorry you think how you think but i love this car, and i no many other people love how it looks

i have pics in the folder from when i got the car with 17,s yellow gear gaitor and yellow pedals...was this your doing ?

least its still going strong and not dead and it does get well looked after

Abarth 500

Not being funny but that's what happens when you sell a car - the next owner changes (and improves it judging by most reactions!). Its at the point the money is handed over and you hand over the keys that you lose the right to comment on brake setup or anything else!

Mint motor Bradus! :D

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
your car do what you like! regardless of what previous owners think! looks good! greenis different but i like it! ;)