ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slagged Hybrid

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
A few pics after I fitted my new buckets & harnesses and had my new wheels fitted...:D my camera is a bit sh*t lol

pic00671li.jpg

pic00683ec.jpg

pic00661bg.jpg

pic00655jv.jpg

pic00765bh.jpg

Lionel Richie
sort the torsion bar out!!! are you a short chap?? you seat seems really close to the steering wheel?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
aye torsion needs tweaking sometime don't wanna slam it too much keep the front lower for handling.. I'm not lanky bout 5'9'' so seat is fine.

Wow thats very stripped out... must have saved a few Kilo's there.

i dont think the wheels suit the car, but you car clearly isnt about looking good... its about driving good :)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Djw Dave said:
Thats stripped to the max. whats it like driving it day to day?

Dave

I'm used to it....but it's safe to say it quite loud & the ride is ''firm''...lol

Whats the score with removing the door-cards - will that get through an MOT as i seem to remember there was confusion about that?

Rb 182
Martin. said:
I'm used to it....but it's safe to say it quite loud & the ride is ''firm''...lol

Im used to the noise and the really hard and uncomfy seats, but no interior and no muisc would push me over the edge.

dave