ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slam panel replacement

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Is there a guide to removing and refitting the slam panel / bumper bar at all ?

Are they bolt on's or welded in places

Cheers Daz

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Yeah had a prang the other day and its bent a bit so gonna replace it along with bonnet plus i got them cheap enough through work

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah had a prang the other day and its bent a bit so gonna replace it along with bonnet plus i got them cheap enough through work
Awaits the for sale thread as FULLY HPI CLEAR and the subsequent new owner saying his car seems to pull to the left constantly and he has even had the tracking done twice!

jk, im sure its all asthetic damage.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Awaits the for sale thread as FULLY HPI CLEAR and the subsequent new owner saying his car seems to pull to the left constantly and he has even had the tracking done twice!

jk, im sure its all asthetic damage.

I wouldnt lie if i sold it i would tell them there was repairs done but not through insurance and show them bills of parts and labour all though its getting repaired cheap its getting done properly by an insurance approved garage we deal with through work

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldnt lie if i sold it i would tell them there was repairs done but not through insurance and show them bills of parts and labour all though its getting repaired cheap its getting done properly by an insurance approved garage we deal with through work

Good to see someone honest :)