ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sleeper

clio 182 with cup
Hi OK I have a 182 Cup in thingy blue with only 25,000 on the clock and five years old. For some reason cost about £800 to get through last MOT but belts need doing as well- £800 ?
What would anybody suggest for a sleeper so nobody messes about with it etc steals it blah blah thinking of something small and black that goes like sh1t off a shovel - all electrics and comfortable too.
Already have 6 points so probably crazy - but feel like a change ? maybe ? photos would be appreciated - but would it have been thrashed ? Or should I get something fairly standard and have it chipped up ? PLEASE help Cheers :clown:

SG9 Forester STi
Thanks :) Small and black is just making me think of a Starlet.

Those things if modified in the right way can catch you out. Although not exactly sleeper material and it'd take more than a chip lol.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
If it is small, fast and black it will be far from inconspicuous, a 1*2 seems to suit what you want?

SG9 Forester STi
Depends on whether you want to buy something newish - Mazda 3 Turbo MPS (the 2.3i thing) or something old with a quick engine in.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
01434896-photo-daihatsu-charade-charade-1-3i-16s.jpg

Stripped yozza'd cup
There's not a whole lot that ticks all of those boxes better than a Clio.... Not that I can think of anyway....

182 Trophy
Nissan March/Micra Superturbo :rasp:

Small, Black....definately a sleeper (who would suspect a black micra)

And it has a cool name!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Go onto pistonheads/ebay, type ''SLEEPER'' in to the search function, and see whats on offer.

Next week, we'll all learn to tie our shoes...

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
metro with an elise engine in it, been in a few of them and wow they go

iceberg 172
ive seen a fabia vrs diesel beet a new focus rs 300, the vrs man said he was running 200 bhp and it was stripped. had a bigger turbo on it beefy intercooler remap cant remember what els..

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
ive seen a fabia vrs diesel beet a new focus rs 300, the vrs man said he was running 200 bhp and it was stripped. had a bigger turbo on it beefy intercooler remap cant remember what els..

not off the line he didnt

Black Clio GT
polo g40
mk2/3 golf with 1.8t in it
2.0 zetec fiesta
red top corsa b
b16 civic
mk1 clio with an f7p or r engine
mx5 turbo
the list goes on.....