ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slice of Group B for 40,000 Euros...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mental... http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=25937

BX_1.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I knew Ant would be first to post. Await Dave.

Crazy cars. <3 Group B. Anyone have that video that Jason posted with the Audi sounding mental?

Petrol Blue 182.
Just reading this on PH. some of those items in the auctions are silly money! 300 euros for a tie?! lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I knew Ant would be first to post. Await Dave.

Crazy cars. <3 Group B. Anyone have that video that Jason posted with the Audi sounding mental?

YES

Also some fapping awesome metal on that site <3 I want one of the old le mans posters, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Jason. Going to give it a listen at volume 100!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Group B cars are just epic, my mate is currently rebuilding this one to concours standards and with around 580bhp.
Taking him forever though, which is rubbish cause I want a go, lol

Image012.jpg

Would love one but way more than I could ever justify spending on a car.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
RS200 shell Chip? I dread to think how much that would cost!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
RS200 shell Chip? I dread to think how much that would cost!

Yeah its an RS200, non evolution model.

Everythinig going onto it is either as new condition secondhand parts, or he gets it remade to original specification brand new.

Like the bladed ARB's that he had to have put back into manufacture to make a batch of ten (smallest economically viable number) just so he could have the ones he needed for this car.

Image015.jpg

One of his best mates worked on the factory competition cars, so its being done not to original new specification but to a mix of road trim the mechanical spec they evolved to after being in competition for a while.

Wont ever be worth top money though being a non evolution model, but probably still fetch 100K+ just due to what a good example its becoming.