ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Slow N' Low

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Fitted coilovers to the rep the otherday and managed to get some pictures this morning. Going to take a the front lower in the week and maybe bring the back up a tad.
(sorry pictures not great, still learning to us my DSLR :eek:)

2gxoje1.jpg

ftczf5.jpg

8yu9zn.jpg

rsepdt.jpg

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Yeah will be sorting it out hopefully this week or if that fails deffos at the weekend as time i had got them on it was gettin dark and the height it is now was the outcome so thought id leave it for now and get a nicer height when i grab a lil' more time :)
Thanks for the comments!

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Colour coded door handles are something i would like to do to it next, and i would love xenon's on it, but there so expensive :(

Charged Superleggera
rep looks well done mate:). if you were closer to me i would have loved to meet up for some pics

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Along with colour coding the door handles, do people think i should get the spoiler done aswel? cant decide if the adds to the black and red theme or it would look better all the same colour.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
what splitters that bud? never seen it before, car looks good not a fan of the exhaust but then again im not really an exhaust man unless its like rally spec or stealth

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
what splitters that bud? never seen it before, car looks good not a fan of the exhaust but then again im not really an exhaust man unless its like rally spec or stealth

Its a meggy splitter mate, well thats what the guy who was selling it told me anyway :)

looks good mate i would leave the door handles and spoiler as they are though think they look good with the red and black theme