ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SLR camera bag

I am finding it hard to find the case I am after, especially as my local shops have nothing of any use!

After a shoulder bag that fits the SLR + 18-55 + 55-200.

Nothing much else as want something faily compact.

Any suggestions?

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
tried jessops? or comet the one round may way had a pretty decent selection

Your crumpler boys got an pics with the kit inside?

Went to currys today... they had about 3 bags... grand!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
719069770_7e6a881c54.png

i have the XL, but you can cram a lot of stuff in

D

dick

cheers guys, i wanteed a bag, but most in jessops look a bit geeky.

ive had a look at the crumpler site, they look cool, think im gonna get this
http://www.crumpler.co.uk/?product=Royal_Court_L&page=details&product_id=RC-001&view=5&size=

could it hold an slr with lens attatched tho?
something big like 40d with 100-400 attatched?

edit : lowepro is good stuff i know, but not my thing, looks a bit geeky to me.

found they have a store on new oxford street in london, only a 20minute train trip from here, so gonna look when i get a spare a day :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i use a lowepro nova bag... for just taking stuff i know i will need, i.e 1 body and 3 lenses, single flash and mem cards... the little waterproof bag that folds out comes in really handy i dont like the crumpler bags personally....

i have big cases when im on a big shoot....

Megane Mk4
Crumpler bag here too, Bought mine in Argos for £25 as they had the last one in stock on the end of stock shelf and it has Nikon written on it so perfect match for me :approve: .. Normally £40 iirc, not sure on size.. Large I think :eek:

DSC00400.jpg

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i have two a large lowepro one which will take 2x slr bodies 2x lens, 2x flash guns and accessories

or this smaller one a kamala 'medium' think its made by jessops
jeskabm.jpg

it will hold a canon 10d with battery grip, 28-135mm lens, 70-300mm lens and a speedlight,

Crumpler bag here too, Bought mine in Argos for £25 as they had the last one in stock on the end of stock shelf and it has Nikon written on it so perfect match for me :approve: .. Normally £40 iirc, not sure on size.. Large I think :eek:

DSC00400.jpg

Nice one, thats the Crumpler 'the that' bag, joint effort between Crumpler and Nikon. Hard to get hold of for a decent price! There was a shop on ebay that had them... but gone now! bugger!

111s
I've got an unused Crumpler 'pretty boy' bag that i want rid of, if anyones intereted? Looks the same as the one Revels posted further up.
Got that and a lowepro one for christmas. Just prefered the more subtle looks of the lowepro. I'll check the size tonight.

I've got a lowepro slingshot 200, which fits the D40x with kit lens, 50mm and 70-300, with plent of room to grow with new gear...

Very comfy to wear too...

same as me its a very good bag and provides a good place to rest your arms when shooting in bad conditions

but it doesnt fit my 400d with grip in very well its a bit tall with the gip on the bottom so you need to move one of the partitions but then your wasing space

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Crumpler FTW! love mine, although I've got a genuine Canon one as well which I may well sell, need to start a for sale thread.

Megane Mk4
i think the look of the crumpler looks like it wouldnt protect your kit from bangs and knocks

I disagree .. I've dropped my bag down a full flight of stone steps and the only damage done was dirt underneath the bag where it initially dropped..

They're waterproof too and they come with a decent guarantee. ;)

JJ! said:
I want the crumpler Nikon bag but cant find it for sale anywhere anymore

Theres one here, but it's a rucksack..
http://www.fotosense.co.uk/shop/Cru...on_Photo_Backpack_.asp?productID=4628&tabID=3

^^ saw that... found somewhere that had the other bag saying in stock... but it lied to me!

Going to go to jessops and try out all the lowepro stuff over the weekend!