ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small, issue I believe, becoming a HUGE problem, please assist... Anyone

2015 Renault Clio 4
Hey Everyone

Been reading this forum for quiet since time now, simply love it. You guys are all rich stars. I've learn so much about my little car and am extremely grateful that such knowledgeable people are willing to share their ideas.

2015 Renault Clio 4
Drive a 2015 Renault 4 900GT Line. Recently did an oil change... Only an oil change. The car was running just fine before then. Afterwards it wouldn't start. Just a click and lights on the dash. The most shocking part of our all was I had 3 different technicians come and have a look at the car and they all told me the cars engine is seized. Just didn't sit well with me and didn't make sense. After struggling for quiet some time and loads of wasted cash later I charged the battery and it started turning over not still no dust. Any ideas, I'd really appreciate it guys. Gotta be something simple. So I'm guessing. Pleeeeeeeeeze help...

2015 Renault Clio 4
Have you tried to push start the car?
Tried run starting the car by towing with another vehicle at 20km/h...slipped into 2nd bit too no avail... But that was before I changed the battery. Do you think push starting it with the new battery could work?