ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SMALL Norwich meet

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
so only two of us turned up..... all the same it was good to meet new people and trade ideas (and parts). I've only got a few pictures to go up, Ollie took much more than I did. Mostly I was trying to keep warm as today is a little chilly. anyhoo, here they are
photo (2).jpgphoto (3).JPG

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
and you got a free oil cover bit! (including some rank painting) :S

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It also forces people to speak instead of hiding behind their phones,
i've only met a few like that though tbh.

Nice cars btw. :cool:

I organised an east of England Trophy meet just after I had bought the car, one other Trophy showed up and chap in a fiat brava. Disappointed does not cover it.

Keep on persevering and you will end up with more people coming along.

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I really hope so, two was good but not enough really. I'm going to try and do meets every 2 weeks in different areas around Norfolk so please spread the word! All are welcome :)

Trafic 140dci
I really hope so, two was good but not enough really. I'm going to try and do meets every 2 weeks in different areas around Norfolk so please spread the word! All are welcome :)

Plenty of notice in East of England section and i'm sure most of us will do our best :) It's usually a good success when it's doing something, like pub meet, rolling road meet, track day etc

Eye airfield is a popular one, Dan (dmallett) was talking to me yesterday about having a meet there mid May :)

Clio 182

Think ive seen you a couple of times driving through Dussindale? I've got a black 182 04 plate. if its you every time you have waved i have either been yawning or singing out loud like mad so hadn't waved back! Sorry!

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
It must be me, I live in dussindale so it has to be. I have seen your 182 before and I always give a little wave :D

C3 Picasso Beast
When were you on the Hall Rd car park as I was about there today at Homebase???

P.s....Lewis I spotted you yesterday heading Ipswich direction on the A140 :)

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
No unfortunately not. It was a standard exhaust when I bought the LY. Would love to get hold of a yozza though!

Trafic 140dci
When were you on the Hall Rd car park as I was about there today at Homebase???

P.s....Lewis I spotted you yesterday heading Ipswich direction on the A140 :)
That was me on my tour of EA going via most members lol! Did spot your car on the drive look forward too seeing it again :)

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Afraid not, it sumed the meet up perfectly :p I will start a thread up in a while with a date on it (a couple of weekends away so the message an be put around a bit more) good to see so many east Anglians on here! :D