ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small sound instalation

Clio RS
Now, winter is over and my Clio is ready for the new saison.

Take a look for my new Hifi System

William-060119085943.jpg

William-060903123135.jpg

William-060903123155.jpg

William-070403082401.jpg

William-070403082408.jpg

Hope you like it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
everything about this car is amazing!!

easily one of my favourite cars on here

nice work, as always william!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Can you put some more pics of the cars up? That looks awesome!
Looks very well made and looks to have some good details.

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
i don't get it, you stipped it out, then stuck race seats & roll cage in, then lots of amps and speakers, what u after a race car or a sound car, and only 1 passenger can hear the sound

Clio RS
Im the best racedriver in the world so i take the liberty to hear music when i drive races. More wightness is to give the other drivers a chance to win. :quiet:

:lolup:

No no this car isnt for the track, if you see my wheels you will agree :)

william your car is stunnning on the outside, i remember the poist about putting it away for winter or something, love it son!!

interior is incredible as well, talent my friend!!

how did you do the tweeters btw? i have just done a new install and the comps package didnt come with adjustable mounts for mine, so they arent that secure at the mo :S

jamie

An orange one
i actually said "wow" when i looked through those pics! that is so neat it could have been made that way from new!

perfect dude! i havent seen the outside can you post a pic up?

An orange one
oh my god! that is perfection! the only flaw i can honestly say is that you've mounted the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car ;)

seriously though...makes the UK seem sooo far behind when it comes to smooth and simple :)