ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Small Touch.

RenaultSport 172.
Made another small touch to the clio.

1. i know i need ph2 rear lights.
2. i know i may need spacers
3. i know this is illegal and i dont want a lecture on how im going to get pulled

:D
seems im now using a small plate in the top of my window, decided i would put the front french pressed plate on the rear...think it looks quite smart and adds to the dub look :)

theyre the usual phone pics so nowt special...oh and the paint isnt orange pealy...its just the s**t photos :)

24052008787-001.jpg

24052008788-001.jpg

24052008789-001.jpg

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
sorry but i think it just dont work its the wrong car for that look. wheels just look odd on it, good effort tho.

Lose all the stickers. All of them!
As I said in the original thread looks spot on, im not sure about the rear plate surround though, can't you find a Renault specific one, i ve got the ABT one on my car but mines a VAG.

RS 172
Looks nice, but I would be tempted to remove all the stickers as Euro is mostly about minimalism. Whats the yellow sheet in the window?

RenaultSport 172.
yellow sheet is a previous show pass....

most of them will go...but as CS know, i go through fads with them ;)

RenaultSport 172.
^ lmfao :)

oh, and i cannot physically go any lower on the front as i have no thread left on the coilovers...have to be custom spring jobby

titanic killer
I actually really like this car especially those wheel on it,looks mint mate
not sure on stickers thou,mybe without but car looks great otherwise

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
u really are a goon ya know u get stickers i was thinkin of gettin lol still anyway you thought about my proposal ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
it one of them aint it.... get pulled over, copper says "can ya step out of the car son?", reply: " should i pull my pants down now officer?" Pants down FTL

PH1 172
fantastic looking and really ncie mix of euro/rat look! stickers suit it down to the ground - keep them on! and wheels are excellent looking!

fav non sport on here!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I can't belive i've going to say this....But i like it! :) Not the stickers, but the cars looking good! Looking fwd to seein it at fcs.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
People saying the wheels are gash?

f**k off.

My favourite car on CS this, love it mate, look forward to seeing more.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
My opinion, but i feel that the clio shape does not lend its self well to a Euro look.

But if you like it fair play.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I really like this, it's unique and different and is slowly pulling the whole image off.

As said, I'd seriously lose the stickers, and get the boot smoother by removing the badges and lock. EDOT: I'd also get some spacers on the rear wheels... get those puppies out!

But, definitely going in the right direction. :)

172 Cup
It needs door strips mate, it looks wrong without them. Not sure why people take them off tbh, turns it into a Nissan Micra.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Personally, i'd debadge the back and change the indicators...

If you listen to everyone else you'll end up with an RB rsi with anthracite turini's lowered on HK coilovers.

RenaultSport 172.
Love it mate. f**k what these lot say. Euro ftw
Cheers Speccy!
..you coming to the meet on saturday?

One of the best non sport models on the forum bud Nice work whats planned next ?
Thanks alot! :D erm, next is either the BBS rebuilt with bigger dish...or focusing on my interior, which will be retrimmed in cream leather.

fav part on thats the front bumper soooooo cool
not the only person thats said the front bumper looks the tits :)

u really are a goon ya know u get stickers i was thinkin of gettin lol still anyway you thought about my proposal
Haha, well you know :D:D:D....we all know they wont be on long ;)
haha
proposal...;) 100000%APR? lol

Love it.
The plate makes a huge difference i just wouoldnt want to risk it
Thanks chris, ive put the yellow french one back on now, but think im going to use the white one for shows :D

I think that you either love this car or hate it.

And i love it mate.
Great effort.
:D

fantastic looking and really ncie mix of euro/rat look! stickers suit it down to the ground - keep them on! and wheels are excellent looking!

fav non sport on here!
Thanks Alot Buddy :D...

definatly a marmite car, and i love marmite!
I dont like marmite..lmfao.:(

People saying the wheels are gash?

f**k off.

My favourite car on CS this, love it mate, look forward to seeing more.
Haha, you said it :)
thanks mate, might be a white until anything big happens again, but it'l be worth it :p

I can't belive i've going to say this....But i like it! Not the stickers, but the cars looking good! Looking fwd to seein it at fcs.
:D:D:D Yay! haha
yeah...not 100% going yet...:( want to get a show pass but havent really considered it..

It needs door strips mate, it looks wrong without them. Not sure why people take them off tbh, turns it into a Nissan Micra.
No i dont....ad not many people take them off ;)

nice Wheel-*****s sticker

noticed your thread on the forum
Haha ;)
yeah...getting positive responses from the VW boys too :D

If you listen to everyone else you'll end up with an RB rsi with anthracite turini's lowered on HK coilovers.
LMFAO...and as you can tell...i dont really follow the 'trends' :)
not too sure wether thats a good thing tho...

Don't the rear plates HAVE to be yellow?
Sure Do...