ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smaller Clio Aerials...

Renault Clio 1.2
where do you guys or have you guys get small Aerial's for the clio? im in a ph2 mk2 and just want a smaller aerial, perferably black to match the arieal fin itself. I heard that Honda aerials or other manufacturers are perfect? its just for looks really...

Impreza WRX
i know ripspeed are a bit tacky and dare i say 'chavvy' but the new line of products they are bringing out seem to have a touch more 'class'

just bought a black aerial from there for a tenner, and it has RS on it (ripspeed's new logo) and some pilloc asked me where i got my custom Renault Sport aerial hahaha

Mental 172 Cup
DSCF1078.jpg

only pic ive got! just take the rubber cap off the end and chop and then refit! :D

looks smart!

i got a black beesting one off ebay, sounds chavvy but i needed a very small one and it gets a perfect reception whilst looking good too :)

CLIO172, BMW3, 3061.
i was looking on the halfrauds website before just for a replacement. I noticed the shorter ripspeed ones. One or two looked nice but then i noticed a section of text below...

"These aerials are for show use only and are non-functional"

lol

200 Gordini
Civic one myself but it wont sit flush with the base, although it does looks good and no one will notice.

Mazda or s2000 i think sit flush with the base

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
i was looking on the halfrauds website before just for a replacement. I noticed the shorter ripspeed ones. One or two looked nice but then i noticed a section of text below...

"These aerials are for show use only and are non-functional"

lol

Pmsl! WTF?!?

I chopped mine down too..just remove the plastic end bit ..chop it to desired length and replace the plastic bit...looks 100% better.