ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smaller splitter

mps aero
last year i removed my laguna splitter from my car for leeds festival. although i liked the laguna splitter from the front, i felt it was a bit big and flimsy looking so i decided that i would like a cup splitter. however im not willing to pay cup splitter prices so i went for a 2001 megane splitter that cost me £5.

old splitter
P3250125.jpg

and the new one.

p28.jpg

improvement?

v.nice, always liked the thin meggy one... but they are like rocking horse sh1te.. so i went for the smaller 307 one which looks good too

mps aero
v.nice, always liked the thin meggy one... but they are like rocking horse sh1te.. so i went for the smaller 307 one which looks good too

they cant be that hard to find. i could go out tomorow moring and have one within the hour lol. or almost any other splitter for that matter all for under a tenner. i get them form doncaster motor spares. they have literaly thousands of cars that you can just pull bits off. not very helpfull online tho.