ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smart repair - Sheffield

182 Trophy & 106 Rallye
Can anybody reccommend a good guy for smart repairs in Sheffield. The edge of my passenger door hit a post earlier and its taken off about an inch of paint :(

Thanks,
Wayne

Dodgy one
Is it on the edge and just needs a touch up or does it need blowing in?

Personally if it needs blowing in I wouldnt entertain a smart repair, I've just ended up painting my other halfs door because it caught a wall. Full door is the only way if you want it to look good

182 Trophy & 106 Rallye
Yeah its right on the edge so can only just see it with the door closed.
Was thinking of getting it done properly but feel guilty about getting my girlfriend to pay such a big bill.

What a ball ache. If only she had been carefull like i told her to be :mad:

Dodgy one
Yeah its right on the edge so can only just see it with the door closed.
Was thinking of getting it done properly but feel guilty about getting my girlfriend to pay such a big bill.

What a ball ache. If only she had been carefull like i told her to be :mad:

Get a bit of touch up on it then, If its only the edge, My other halfs looked gash and the only way was to paint it, Would have been looking at £90+Vat i reckon if i didnt sneak it in.

182 Trophy & 106 Rallye
Cheers guys, will get a quote on a blow in from Jeepers Keepers, I guess the more expensive it is the more careful she will be in future!