ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smart!

M2 Competition
Picked this up this afternoon, love it!

DSC00243.jpg

Car is filthy at the mo, as was sat under a tree when i went to collect, but will be getting a wash and polish at the weekend :approve:

Looking forward to some sideways parking antics :cool:

ps - i know my camera is rubbish :p

Current ride - my Adidas!
when is the 'smartuki' engine getting fitted then? :p

one of these arrived at work the otha day, very beaten up but had a little drive on site and it made me chuckle. not as much as an aixam but smiles per mile guaranteed. many hate them too tho!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Good work! I love them. Piece of piss to drive/run/insure and sell on. What more an you ask for?

M2 Competition
sexual, i like it! :D

nice blue colour

Cheers, looks like monaco blue in the metal, will look awesome after a good polish :approve:

when is the 'smartuki' engine getting fitted then? :p

one of these arrived at work the otha day, very beaten up but had a little drive on site and it made me chuckle. not as much as an aixam but smiles per mile guaranteed. many hate them too tho!

Lol, took it cross-country all teh way home, was great fun! Motorbike engine would be epic, but might defeat the low running costs objective!

Good work! I love them. Piece of piss to drive/run/insure and sell on. What more an you ask for?

Aye, plan is to keep it for a while and save some money, shouldnt depreciate much at all and tis cheap motoring. In traffic it was awesome compared to the cup with its heavy clutch :)

I think its good youve bought a car that you can take inside with you at night via the front door :)

Shush frenchie :p

Cheers for the comments guys, keep em coming!

Current ride - my Adidas!
can u make sure u always park it with the front facing the kerb rather than the regular way in a parking space, it makes me hoot every time i see one like that. ive no idea about mpg figures or road tax, what r they?

M2 Competition
can u make sure u always park it with the front facing the kerb rather than the regular way in a parking space, it makes me hoot every time i see one like that. ive no idea about mpg figures or road tax, what r they?

what mpg do these things get? im gonna be selling my cup soon and wanting something cheap to run!

£35 a year tax, congestion charge exempt, and between 60-70mpg ive been told.

Cost me £30 to brim the tank today, which apparently will last me a good few weeks :D

Shocked at how big it is inside, like a mini tardis. Fit me and best mate (another bodybuilder, about same size) quite comfortably. Must have looked ace with us both in it, lol!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
It looks smart ;)

The original funkiest car about imo, hope you can carry the funk off!

The wheels look big on that! What size are they?

RB 200 Cup!
Picked this up this afternoon, love it!

DSC00243.jpg

Car is filthy at the mo, as was sat under a tree when i went to collect, but will be getting a wash and polish at the weekend :approve:

Looking forward to some sideways parking antics :cool:

ps - i know my camera is rubbish :p

i alwasy forget where you put the AA batteries in these.....?