ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smashed clio v6 (mk2)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
Coming into S. Woodham Ferrers tonight, saw a smashed v6, looks like someone put their foot down coming off a roundabout and hit a bit of slippery road. :dapprove: Anyone on here?

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
Was blue, and nope, not on fire, just a heavy front impact, couldn't see the back as it was getting pulled onto a truck back first

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
I think the v6 self destructs when it enters chav county ;)

Probably had a lucky escape, poor thing

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Another Iliad down by the sounds of it.... :(

Really easy to get caught out in this weather. Even in 3rd gear, I could get my fronts spinning under acceleration - 2nd was a definite. Mind you, it was -7 on the way home, but the roads for the most part looked suspiciously clear of ice.

Must require another level of concentration needed when piloting a Vee....

D.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
There was a chap killed in one near ascot a few weeks ago too

http://www.thamesvalley.police.uk/newsevents/newsevents-pressreleases/newsevents-pressreleases-item.htm?id=154297

yeah must be horrendous driving a vee in this weather i even got wheel spin in 3rd in my 1.2 yesterday when the road looked clear of ice/snow, hope the crash hasnt killed it completely, just out of interest how many vees were made? as they are such a rare sight

Clio v6
yeah must be horrendous driving a vee in this weather i even got wheel spin in 3rd in my 1.2 yesterday when the road looked clear of ice/snow, hope the crash hasnt killed it completely, just out of interest how many vees were made? as they are such a rare sight

Link

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
Hello Dash, have you still got your vee?

I often see a Mk1 in Woodham, think the guy works here.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Vee's no worse in the snow than any other RWD car! Infact it was better in the snow than my old 172!