ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smashed Up Cup

Fiesta ST

has anyone here smashed there cup up recently?? seen one today being towed to the repair shop...had a hill power sticker on the back...pretty bad wreck...?

Fiesta ST

it was on the back of a trailer off loading at howard basfords in stockport...had a good look at it..nealy cried

VaVa

Its a conspiracy. Its a damage limitation excercise by a group of underground, hardcore Cup owners to protect their vehicles residual values following the release of the better 182. They are conspiring to wreck as many Cups as possible by inducing some cold and icy weather with their top secret weather-changing machine. Rumour has it the number of Cups still on the road is well below the 2000 mark and falling...

Its me, im fed up of more powerful Clios taking all the glory away from my baby. Shes pretty to. And in 3 years i will have a sports Clio, i promise.