ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smithy - walthamstow - 11pm

ahh yeah, few more and we would have had a meet.. I was coming out of power league/goals and soon as i got outside walthamstow dogs i noticed it was smithy straight away by the wheels... btw, sort out your headlights.. think one of your bulbs was out. ;)

Track 172 & Golf R32
yeh defo was me.. yeh and it had blown last night i replaced it this mornin.. think we'l have to have a little meet up soon !

Track 172 & Golf R32
gdgd.. same my last cleans been about a month but the rain has just ruined it !!..

Track 172 & Golf R32
i was on my way home from rugby training i play for chingford.. then had to pick up and drop my cousins home in chingford so went home that way.. im always down that way realy..

r1chardson

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Wow. i live in Chingford and work down at Morrisons (lmao) right next to goals! My cars always in the carpark o_O Weird that you was that close :)

i was on my way home from rugby training i play for chingford.. then had to pick up and drop my cousins home in chingford so went home that way.. im always down that way realy..

ahh i passed the rugby place on the way to footie... saw loads of ppl playing.

Wow. i live in Chingford and work down at Morrisons (lmao) right next to goals! My cars always in the carpark o_O Weird that you was that close :)

haha, funny that, cos i worked there last year for like 3 weeks and quit.
It was only a second job to get extra cash, but I didnt like working on tills :lolup:

r1chardson

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Definately on that ^^
Oh and i was definately working there while you was there :) I dont work on tills though!

clio rs
how about if we get off the A406 in barking, theres a shell petrol station with lots on space & lights...we cud meet there what do people think?

1.maz121

r1chardson

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
How soon are we talking? I cba to turn up with a massive dent on the side of my car :(

1.maz121
2.r1chardson (Depending when)