ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smoked side repeaters

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 13 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 12 June 2005

such an improvement Winston!

low a feck too.:D

you got that torsion bar down yet!?

--chris
Torsion bar was a sl*g AGAIN!!!!! ......Gonna burn it out lol

Freds got an angle grinder you could borrow perhaps?

;)

H22A7 Accord Type R

Winston, was yours the one at FCS on its own in that gazeebo thing up the top end? with the carbon door cards, bonnet, and rust?????

The rust lol .....tryd my best to hide it...being full of polish didnt help:oops: One side looks mint....(the side I picture lol), going in for paint/smoothing over the winter....shined up ok tho???

Leaving the spliter unpainted...It gets bent up curbs and sh*t being that low lol....Mirrors are being carbon coated

As for the low-ness....I can just about fit my cig box under it :D

H22A7 Accord Type R

One side looks mint....(the side I picture lol),

Had me fooled mate!! I seen that car and thought not as mint as Winstons one! was a little bit gutted and surprised to be honest mate lol :oops:

Rust rules lol .....Its heavy as well grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Paints last on my list ....making it go fast and handle was no1

Was even going to spray it mat black for fcs to hide the rust/shabby paint....but thought people would over look it???

Paint, torsion bar and few other little bits will have it mint for next years FCS:D

One with a few more

who are you getting to carbon your mirrors? Coz I need someone to do the plastic strip on my bumper :)